Information and Usage
You may need to provide Be OriUni your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the website, for example, creating a User ID or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with our customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the products available.
Be OriUni collects only such Personal Information that it believes is important and required to understand you or your interests. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
· Name including first and last name.
· Alternate email address.
· Mobile phone number and contact details.
· ZIP/Postal code.
· Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
· Opinions of features on our websites.
· Other information as per our registration process.
Other information which we also collect:
· About the pages you visit/access.
· The links you click on our site.
· The number of times you access the page.
· The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We use your personal information to:
· To provide personalized features
· Modify our sites as per your interest
· To get in touch with you when necessary
· To provide services requested by you
· To preserve history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
· Direct our efforts for product and site improvement
· contact you for any future survey
· Notify you if you win any contest
· Send you promotional materials from our sponsors or advertisers
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website provides third-party advertisements and links to other websites. Be OriUni does not provide any personal information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
Disclosure of Information
We do not rent, sell or share your information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
· We have your permission
· To provide products or services you’ve requested
· Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
· We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Security procedures we use to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration
· To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
· Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
· Orders in India, once shipped, are typically delivered in 1-5 business days in metros, and 4-9 business days for the rest of India. Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping address and other factors (public holidays, extreme weather conditions, etc.).
Returns and Exchange Policy
· Customers can exchange/return their order within 10 days after an order has been delivered.
· Product should be returned only if it is not washed or worn or soiled with the tags and with proper packaging. Our team can refuse the returns where the item may not be up to our standards.
· Defective products need not be sent back to us unless confirmed by the Customer Experience Team. If you have received a defective product, send us an image at email@example.com with the subject “defective product” and we will get back to you.
· If you have to return and exchange anything from a combo pack, the whole pack will have to be returned. There will not be any partial returns accepted for this. If there is a manufacturing issue, or if you have any queries regarding this, you can contact us on the number or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
· Gift Cards/ Vouchers are non-refundable.
· Gift wrapping charges will not be refunded if goods are returned. Also, we will not be able to gift wrap any replacements you have asked for.
How does the Return/ Exchange process work?
· You can only apply for a return and exchange by contacting our executives either through phone or email as per the details provided on the contact page.
· Self Ship: Since we do not have a reverse pick up facility as of now, we request you to self ship the product to us. We will credit 60 Reward Points in your account in lieu of your shipping costs.
· Refund policy for returns of orders placed during the sale: Only the amount paid by you will be refunded, not the current product price.
Self – Shipping of Products
· Please pack the item(s) securely to prevent any loss or damage. All items must be in unused condition with all tags intact.
· You can courier the product(s) to the address mentioned below:
· On receiving the product at the warehouse and after verifying it, Reward Points will be credited to your account along with 60 Points for Courier Charges.
NOTE: We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service. Speed Post is a Government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.